- J.D., City University of New York School of Law
- Recipient, Charles H. Revson Law Students Public Interest Fellowship
- Honorable Mention for Final Round Teams and Best Oral Advocates, Cuny Moot Court Competition
- B.A./B.S.W., Shih Chien University
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Ms. Chen is an associate in our New York office where she focuses on securities litigation. She is a graduate of the City University of New York School of Law where she was a recipient of the Charles H. Revson Public Interest Fellowship and a final round participant in the CUNY Moot Court competition. During her free time, she is a volunteer at the Chinese Staff and Worker’s association. Ms. Chen is admitted to practice in the states of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut in addition to the U.S. District Court of New Jersey. She is fluent in both the Mandarin and Cantonese dialects of Chinese as well as Taiwanese.